Tips for Successful Study Habits
Each student has his or her own way of learning, but here are some suggestions for good study habits:
1. Try not to do too much studying at one time.
2. Plan specific times for studying.
3. Try to study at the same times each day.
4. Set specific goals for study times.
5. Start studying when planned.
6. Work on the most difficult assignment first.
7. Review notes before beginning an assignment.
8. Tell friends not to call during study time.
9. Call another student if you have difficulty with an assignment.
10. Review schoolwork over the weekend.